2003 GMC Sonoma Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 GMC Sonoma
- I had to replace my alternator. I succesfuly replaced it. but now the truck wont
- Will changing fluid and filter have any affect correcting are P0741 code
- Heater blows hot air out floor vents even when off. Also blows hot whatever vent
- Rear end replacment,what other vehicles have same rear end,V-6 4 wheeldrive 2003
- Why is there a loud growling noise when first moving from a stop
2003 GMC Sonoma Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
2003 GMC Sonoma Questions
Growels real loud going down road Grease is fine Mech says some wear but not terrible
The truck is a 4WD and every now and then makes a growling noise when you start from a stop, but the noise halts if you take the time to flip the drivetrain into 4WD and back to 2WD. The sound appears to be coming from the front of the vehicle.
2003 GMC Sonoma Recalls
Vehicles may have an air bag warning label with incorrect statements. This is against the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard. Owners will be sent corrected labels and installation instructions. The recall began June 4, 2004. The GM recall number is 04021.