2003 GMC Sonoma Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 GMC Sonoma
- Every 2 months, I have replaced my brake pads & rotors,
- Why won't my Sonoma start the security light is on
- I had to replace my alternator. I succesfuly replaced it. but now the truck wont
- Will changing fluid and filter have any affect correcting are P0741 code
- Heater blows hot air out floor vents even when off. Also blows hot whatever vent
2003 GMC Sonoma Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
2003 GMC Sonoma Questions
This is a used truck, I got in Dec. and had brake and rotors pads replaced 4 times, since then. Brake lines and boaster also have been replaced once. My freind said there is a little box that goes from the Brake line to the ABS, could this be the problem, if it is, do you know the name of this ...
Growels real loud going down road Grease is fine Mech says some wear but not terrible
2003 GMC Sonoma Recalls
Vehicles may have an air bag warning label with incorrect statements. This is against the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard. Owners will be sent corrected labels and installation instructions. The recall began June 4, 2004. The GM recall number is 04021.
2003 GMC Sonoma Reviews
4.3 v6 is a great engine. drives and handles great. gets 22 mpg at 70mph on interstate.