2001 GMC Sonoma Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 GMC Sonoma
- can't find noise in engine ticking sound, sounds like a lifter but gets louder w
- I just replace the fuel pump but now the problem I'm having is the truck will run fine and then I'll turn it off and it wont start is it sits for while it'll start back up please help.
- my breaks works but the break lights dont come on when i hit the brakes
- What would cause the truck to stall when stopped at a light.
- Transmission slipping out of park
2001 GMC Sonoma Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
2001 GMC Sonoma Questions
internal engine noise sounds like a lifter but gets louder when you turn on a/c
i replaced the bulbs and it didnt work my park lights and turn signals works how do i fix it
I have a 2001 Sonoma 4.3L. Recently bought the truck and didn't have an issue with it when I got it or for a couple days infact. My driveway is about a 30 degree hill and once I parked the truck and put it into park the truck wants to roll back 4-5 feet before it locks in place. It does it if...
2001 GMC Sonoma Recalls
The seat belt buckles may not have been properly heat-treated during the manufacturing process. This may cause the buckles not to function correctly during a collision, which may cause injury. Dealers will replace the seat belt buckles.
2001 GMC Sonoma Reviews
my 2001 sonoma is giving me a hard time
I have a 2001 GMC Sonoma with 139K wit a 2.2L 4.... Great engine never had a problem with it, Just needs a little more power.... Had transmission flush and a coolant flush wit a new water pump... And at some point A/C clutch went out :( other than that a very strong truck!!! :D