1999 GMC Sonoma Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 GMC Sonoma
- What do I do about my brake lights and reverse lights running together
- Warm starting problems cranks but won't start, starts fine when cold
- ABS indicator remains on. What are the most probable causes yielding this result
- My headlights just stoppedworking.Allmarkerlightsbrakelightandturnsignals work w
- why would my radiator be leaking oil?
1999 GMC Sonoma Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
The heater core under the right side of the dashboard may leak engine coolant which can puddle on the passenger front floor. The loss of coolant may cause an engine overheating condition. Our technicians tell us that removal of the dash board is necessary to replace the heater on these vehicles.
1999 GMC Sonoma Questions
We just replaced the fuel pump on my truck and put the bed back on it and hooked up the brake lights and my dad had cut the ground wire when we took the bed off so he grounded it and hooked up the tail lights and now the brake lights are running together with the reverse light and my radio in the...
Replaced file pump