1999 GMC Sonoma Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 GMC Sonoma
- ABS indicator remains on. What are the most probable causes yielding this result
- My headlights just stoppedworking.Allmarkerlightsbrakelightandturnsignals work w
- why would my radiator be leaking oil?
- need to get a new alternator.
- What would cause the temperature gauge and heater to quit working at the same ti
1999 GMC Sonoma Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
The heater core under the right side of the dashboard may leak engine coolant which can puddle on the passenger front floor. The loss of coolant may cause an engine overheating condition. Our technicians tell us that removal of the dash board is necessary to replace the heater on these vehicles.
1999 GMC Sonoma Questions
I recently replaced my radiator including oil supply lines and it is now leaking oil at the connection of the top of the radiator. What could be the problem?