1999 GMC Sonoma Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 GMC Sonoma
- What do I do about my brake lights and reverse lights running together
- Warm starting problems cranks but won't start, starts fine when cold
- ABS indicator remains on. What are the most probable causes yielding this result
- My headlights just stoppedworking.Allmarkerlightsbrakelightandturnsignals work w
- why would my radiator be leaking oil?
1999 GMC Sonoma Problems
The distributor may develop internal faults. This can cause a rough running engine or stalling condition and the Check Engine Light may or may not illuminate. The distributor should be overhauled or replaced to correct this concern.
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
1999 GMC Sonoma Questions
We just replaced the fuel pump on my truck and put the bed back on it and hooked up the brake lights and my dad had cut the ground wire when we took the bed off so he grounded it and hooked up the tail lights and now the brake lights are running together with the reverse light and my radio in the...
Replaced file pump