1998 GMC Sonoma Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 GMC Sonoma
- where is the pcv valve on a 1998 gmc sonoma 2.2 4cyl engine?
- How do I reset the security on my 1998 gmc sanoma
- I have a severe knocking sound in the front of my engine.
- code p0300 light stay on. run good going to work 4:30 going home 2:30
- When I go to start my truck no dash board lights come on. What could it be?
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1998 GMC Sonoma Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
1998 GMC Sonoma Questions
My truck is a 98 GMC Sonoma and last night I was turning into a parking lot when the knock started, its been getting progressively worse and now just 15 miles later its horrible. I was curious if i could get someone who had the same problem describe their symptoms? Maybe then I can narrow it down...
start missing at operating temp at idol. clean egr rebuilt engine new torque converter,new tran,new distributor,new coil,ignition module,this was befor the misfire hhhhhhelp pSI do not like to process of elimination I would like to pin point it.i think it might be the catalytic converter.give me...
Dash lights won't come on it's not the starter or the computer everything is new under the hood. What could it be. Could it be a fuse?
1998 GMC Sonoma Recalls
1998 GMC Sonoma Reviews
We have just hit 198,000 miles today with no major problems our 14 years together have been good she had 6 miles when I bought her and yes there has been a lot of parts replaced but she only stranded me once when I put a cheap starter on her. she has only had mobile one oil and will run very ruff if she sits for more than 4 days. any way you do the math she is well worth it, and I don't know wh...