1995 GMC Sonoma Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 GMC Sonoma
- No power getting to new fuel pump..fuses good...what else could be the problem?
- Replaced fuel pump and other parts and still has a miss
- I have a 95 GMC Sonoma 4.3ext cab and it seems to have trash or a miss in it
- My truck won't go over 30 I unclogged the converter and it won't go over 30
- Oil pressure gauge shows low. gauge lite comes on, no knocking..change iil pump?
1995 GMC Sonoma Problems
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
1995 GMC Sonoma Questions
Truck died rollin down the rd. Turned ignition off and when turned back on didn't hear the fuel pump kick on before turning over as I usually do...replaced fuel pump...no power. Figured it must be the fuel pump sending unit on the assembly. Replaced it. ...still no power. Fuses good. Wiring a...
I've replaced fuel pump, fuel strainer, fuel filter , plugs , wires,distributor cap and rotary button and air control valve .it doesn't have a catalytic converter on it and I've cleaned injectors and all. But you can crank it up and drive 5 miles and it acts like it isrunning out of g...
I replaced the plugs and wires distributor cap rotary button fuel pump strainer and the pump and it still acts if it has s piece of trash in the injector and and even cleaned that out .so what else can it be.