1995 GMC Sonoma Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 GMC Sonoma
- My truck won't go over 30 I unclogged the converter and it won't go over 30
- Oil pressure gauge shows low. gauge lite comes on, no knocking..change iil pump?
- Do I need to use gasket sealant on carburetor base gasket?
- what could it be to make it not start . it turns over but wont start
- have 1995 gmc sonoma 2.2 that has strong Oder of gas when not running
1995 GMC Sonoma Problems
The heater core under the right side of the dashboard may leak engine coolant which can puddle on the passenger front floor. The loss of coolant may cause an engine overheating condition. Our technicians tell us that removal of the dash board is necessary to replace the heater on these vehicles.
1995 GMC Sonoma Questions
Should the iol pump be changed or not??
I am replacing the leaky gasket between the bottom of my carb and the top of the intake manifold. Do I need to use any type of gasket sealant? What torque for the three hold down bolts?
my battery shorted out touching the hood now the truck will not start.