1995 GMC Sonoma Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 GMC Sonoma
- Do I need to use gasket sealant on carburetor base gasket?
- what could it be to make it not start . it turns over but wont start
- have 1995 gmc sonoma 2.2 that has strong Oder of gas when not running
- What are the fault codes and how do you read them on a 1995 GMC Sonoma 4x4
- idels 2 fast how do i lower it down?
1995 GMC Sonoma Problems
The heater core under the right side of the dashboard may leak engine coolant which can puddle on the passenger front floor. The loss of coolant may cause an engine overheating condition. Our technicians tell us that removal of the dash board is necessary to replace the heater on these vehicles.
1995 GMC Sonoma Questions
I am replacing the leaky gasket between the bottom of my carb and the top of the intake manifold. Do I need to use any type of gasket sealant? What torque for the three hold down bolts?
my battery shorted out touching the hood now the truck will not start.
starter siunds fine, but not catching