1995 GMC Sonoma Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 GMC Sonoma
- what could it be to make it not start . it turns over but wont start
- have 1995 gmc sonoma 2.2 that has strong Oder of gas when not running
- What are the fault codes and how do you read them on a 1995 GMC Sonoma 4x4
- idels 2 fast how do i lower it down?
- truck won't start, battery is fine, starter is fine
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1995 GMC Sonoma Problems
The heater core under the right side of the dashboard may leak engine coolant which can puddle on the passenger front floor. The loss of coolant may cause an engine overheating condition. Our technicians tell us that removal of the dash board is necessary to replace the heater on these vehicles.
1995 GMC Sonoma Questions
my battery shorted out touching the hood now the truck will not start.
starter siunds fine, but not catching
I was driving home from work and my truck started knocking. I puylled over and checked the oil, had oil to full, I was told it was the oil pump by about 6 people, I do not really know, I was also told I had to remove the engine to get at the oil pump I need answers for my problem