1994 GMC Sonoma Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 GMC Sonoma
- My Sonoma hops when traveling at about 25 mph in whichever gear, what's wrong?
- When I step on the brakes the gauges go down what causes this and why?
- Looking at a 94 sonoma. Has some issues. Need to know if it's worth it.
- I'm driving across country and yesterday my truck started sputtering.
- I changed breaks on front and my anti lock light came how do I turn it off
1994 GMC Sonoma Problems
The heater core under the right side of the dashboard may leak engine coolant which can puddle on the passenger front floor. The loss of coolant may cause an engine overheating condition. Our technicians tell us that removal of the dash board is necessary to replace the heater on these vehicles.
1994 GMC Sonoma Questions
Got minimal information from the guy. He didn't really seem to know about the truck itself. He does know what's wrong with it. There's some rust in the rear left wheel well, not sure how bad it is, haven't seen it yet. The front wheels in the 4 wheel drive are not engaging. He had...
My truck feels like its miss firing and ist sputters. What could cause this? No other problems at all.
1994 gmc Sonoma I changed bracks on front and the light came on how do I trun it off
1994 GMC Sonoma Recalls
1994 GMC Sonoma Reviews
My 4wd Sonoma has been an excelent truck. The engine has a bit of a rough idle (from new) but runs strong and gets OK gas mileage. Front brakes wear out on the early side and now I have developed a noise in the front end, maybe worn control arm bushings. The only major repair has been a fuel pump replacement at 70k.