1994 GMC Sonoma Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 GMC Sonoma
- replaced clutch master cyl & slave cyl.still get air & no pedal after bleeding
- My Sonoma hops when traveling at about 25 mph in whichever gear, what's wrong?
- When I step on the brakes the gauges go down what causes this and why?
- Looking at a 94 sonoma. Has some issues. Need to know if it's worth it.
- I'm driving across country and yesterday my truck started sputtering.
1994 GMC Sonoma Problems
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
1994 GMC Sonoma Questions
Got minimal information from the guy. He didn't really seem to know about the truck itself. He does know what's wrong with it. There's some rust in the rear left wheel well, not sure how bad it is, haven't seen it yet. The front wheels in the 4 wheel drive are not engaging. He had...
My truck feels like its miss firing and ist sputters. What could cause this? No other problems at all.
1994 GMC Sonoma Recalls
1994 GMC Sonoma Reviews
My 4wd Sonoma has been an excelent truck. The engine has a bit of a rough idle (from new) but runs strong and gets OK gas mileage. Front brakes wear out on the early side and now I have developed a noise in the front end, maybe worn control arm bushings. The only major repair has been a fuel pump replacement at 70k.