1993 GMC Sonoma Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 GMC Sonoma
- Why does my AC only blow on my feet after having the truck in the shop?
- Where do you connect a tachometer to check the Revolutions Per Minute at an idle
- Replaced my throw out bearing,put everything back together and I have no resiste
- how do you adjust the clutch where is the bleed valve or screw
- Can you show me a picture of the belt diagram and tension pulley?
1993 GMC Sonoma Problems
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
The heater core under the right side of the dashboard may leak engine coolant which can puddle on the passenger front floor. The loss of coolant may cause an engine overheating condition. Our technicians tell us that removal of the dash board is necessary to replace the heater on these vehicles.
1993 GMC Sonoma Questions
While in the shop they replaced my distributor, dist cap, rotor button, coil, plugwires, starter and intake manifold gasket.
I have replaced the throttle body and need to verify engine speed
it doesnt happen a lot i forgot to check the fluid