1993 GMC Sonoma Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 GMC Sonoma
- Why does my AC only blow on my feet after having the truck in the shop?
- Where do you connect a tachometer to check the Revolutions Per Minute at an idle
- Replaced my throw out bearing,put everything back together and I have no resiste
- how do you adjust the clutch where is the bleed valve or screw
- Can you show me a picture of the belt diagram and tension pulley?
1993 GMC Sonoma Problems
The distributor may develop internal faults. This can cause a rough running engine or stalling condition and the Check Engine Light may or may not illuminate. The distributor should be overhauled or replaced to correct this concern.
A fluid leak may develop from the transmission output shaft seal. This leak may cause the transmission mount to become oil soaked and require replacement of the mount along with the leak repair.
1993 GMC Sonoma Questions
While in the shop they replaced my distributor, dist cap, rotor button, coil, plugwires, starter and intake manifold gasket.
I have replaced the throttle body and need to verify engine speed
it doesnt happen a lot i forgot to check the fluid