1993 GMC Sonoma Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 GMC Sonoma
- Where do you connect a tachometer to check the Revolutions Per Minute at an idle
- Replaced my throw out bearing,put everything back together and I have no resiste
- how do you adjust the clutch where is the bleed valve or screw
- Can you show me a picture of the belt diagram and tension pulley?
- need to change the esc module were is it
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1993 GMC Sonoma Problems
The heater core under the right side of the dashboard may leak engine coolant which can puddle on the passenger front floor. The loss of coolant may cause an engine overheating condition. Our technicians tell us that removal of the dash board is necessary to replace the heater on these vehicles.
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
1993 GMC Sonoma Questions
I have replaced the throttle body and need to verify engine speed
it doesnt happen a lot i forgot to check the fluid
Why is my belt rideing off tension pulley?