1993 GMC Sonoma Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 GMC Sonoma
- Where do you connect a tachometer to check the Revolutions Per Minute at an idle
- Replaced my throw out bearing,put everything back together and I have no resiste
- how do you adjust the clutch where is the bleed valve or screw
- Can you show me a picture of the belt diagram and tension pulley?
- need to change the esc module were is it
1993 GMC Sonoma Problems
The heater core under the right side of the dashboard may leak engine coolant which can puddle on the passenger front floor. The loss of coolant may cause an engine overheating condition. Our technicians tell us that removal of the dash board is necessary to replace the heater on these vehicles.
The power door locks may stop working in one or more doors due to a failed actuator. Replacement of the failed actuator should correct this concern.
1993 GMC Sonoma Questions
I have replaced the throttle body and need to verify engine speed
it doesnt happen a lot i forgot to check the fluid
Why is my belt rideing off tension pulley?