2010 GMC Sierra Denali Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 GMC Sierra Denali
- Check Engine Light Due to Gas Cap Issue
- Parking Brake Does Not Hold Due to Worn Parking Brake Shoes
- Steering May Develop Clunk Noise From Upper Intermediate Steering Shaft
- Check Engine Light Due to Restricted Secondary Air Injection Check Valves
- ABS Light Due to Poor Electrical Ground Under the Battery Tray
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2010 GMC Sierra Denali Problems
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
Units with 4 wheel disk brakes may develop at situation where the park brake does not hold as it should. Our technicians tell us this can be caused by worn park brake shoes located inside the drum section of the rear brake disks. The worn shoes should be replaced and properly adjusted to correct this issue.
The steering may develop a clunk type noise from the upper intermediate steering shaft. Our technicians tell us that you should check with you local GM dealer to find out what the latest repair is for this condition.