2010 GMC Sierra Denali Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 GMC Sierra Denali
- Check Engine Light Due to Gas Cap Issue
- ABS Light Due to Poor Electrical Ground Under the Battery Tray
- Parking Brake Does Not Hold Due to Worn Parking Brake Shoes
- Steering May Develop Clunk Noise From Upper Intermediate Steering Shaft
- Check Engine Light Due to Restricted Secondary Air Injection Check Valves
2010 GMC Sierra Denali Problems
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
A poor electrical ground under the battery tray may cause the ABS warning light to illuminate. Our technicians tell us that cleaning and properly securing this ground and also the main ABS ground on the frame rail below the drivers door may be necessary.
Units with 4 wheel disk brakes may develop at situation where the park brake does not hold as it should. Our technicians tell us this can be caused by worn park brake shoes located inside the drum section of the rear brake disks. The worn shoes should be replaced and properly adjusted to correct this issue.
2010 GMC Sierra Denali Reviews
6.2 liter sounds like a deisel-very noisy. 6 speed trans vibrates in 6th gear. Dealer said they all do that! Still trying to get fixed under warranty. DON'T buy a 2010 Sierra Denali!