2010 GMC Sierra Denali Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 GMC Sierra Denali
- Check Engine Light Due to Gas Cap Issue
- Steering May Develop Clunk Noise From Upper Intermediate Steering Shaft
- ABS Light Due to Poor Electrical Ground Under the Battery Tray
- Parking Brake Does Not Hold Due to Worn Parking Brake Shoes
- Check Engine Light Due to Restricted Secondary Air Injection Check Valves
2010 GMC Sierra Denali Problems
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
The steering may develop a clunk type noise from the upper intermediate steering shaft. Our technicians tell us that you should check with you local GM dealer to find out what the latest repair is for this condition.
A poor electrical ground under the battery tray may cause the ABS warning light to illuminate. Our technicians tell us that cleaning and properly securing this ground and also the main ABS ground on the frame rail below the drivers door may be necessary.
2010 GMC Sierra Denali Reviews
6.2 liter sounds like a deisel-very noisy. 6 speed trans vibrates in 6th gear. Dealer said they all do that! Still trying to get fixed under warranty. DON'T buy a 2010 Sierra Denali!