2008 GMC Sierra Denali Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 GMC Sierra Denali
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2008 GMC Sierra Denali Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
The keyless entry system may stop working. Our technicians tell us the key fobs and keyless entry receiver may need to be replaced to correct this fault.
2008 GMC Sierra Denali Questions
Initial symptom was a shaking during stop light idle, took it the dealer and they replace all the spark plugs and found 1 (cylinder 1) with the white ceramic portion broken.
The issue returned a few months later and they found a different cylinder (cylinder 4) spark plug with broken seal, got re...
Also there cd changer cycles through. Please let me know if there is a quick fix or do I have to take it to a repair shop.