2004 GMC Sierra Denali Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 GMC Sierra Denali
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2004 GMC Sierra Denali Problems
The daytime running lights are prone to burning out. Our technicians tell us that the light sockets may show signs of heat damage but usually are OK. Always be sure to use the correct replacement bulb for the best life expectancy. The new bulb recommendation for 2000-2003 models is #4114K (trade number).
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
A poor electrical ground under the battery tray may cause the ABS warning light to illuminate. Our technicians tell us that cleaning and properly securing this ground and also the main ABS ground on the frame rail below the drivers door may be necessary.
2004 GMC Sierra Denali Recalls
The retainer clip for the fuel rail pulse damper may fracture and allow the damper to come loose from the fuel rail. A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source may result in a fire. Dealers will replace the engine fuel rail pulse damper free of charge. The recall began August 31, 2006. The GM recall number is 06080.
The second row center seat belt routing may make it difficult to position correctly on smaller passengers. If the seat belt rides up to fit around the abdomen, the risk of internal injury is increased in a crash. Dealers will cut the guide loop, remove a portion of the loop, and the remaining sides should be folded over and secured with a retainer. The recall began July 21, 2005. The GM recall number is 05037.
2004 GMC Sierra Denali Reviews
The Auto Mode Air Conditioning system on the driver side is giving me some annoying problem. When I set the temperature, say 68 F and it start to blow cool A/C air and after some 10-15 minutes it change to very hot air. It will not change to cool breezy air even if you turn and change the temperature knob setting. I tried to turn it off first then turn it back on but still will not go back...