2001 GMC Sierra C3 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 GMC Sierra C3
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
2001 GMC Sierra C3 Problems
2001 GMC Sierra C3 Questions
If there is anyone out there who has a stock exhaust system and could send me some pic's. I got the truck and was going to put an exhaust on it and the original owner cut it all up and welded a very bad job. This would be very heplful.
What is making my driver and passenger side floor boards wet?
When turning at low speed, as in a parking lot, the front seems to "crab".
2001 GMC Sierra C3 Recalls
2001 GMC Sierra C3 Reviews
The aerodynamic headlights do not proved much light when doing night traveling. The 6.0 V8 engine always has 'piston slap' upon cold-starts making the vehicle sound like a diesel engine. Truck is very reliable and loaded with too many options to discuss. I would buy it all over again if given the chance.