2009 GMC Sierra 3500 HD Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 GMC Sierra 3500 HD
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2009 GMC Sierra 3500 HD Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
The keyless entry system may stop working. Our technicians tell us the key fobs and keyless entry receiver may need to be replaced to correct this fault.
2009 GMC Sierra 3500 HD Recalls
The heated washer module under the hood could overheat due to excessive current draw. Under certain conditions, this could result in an under hood fire. This previous recall attempt in 2008 to repair this concern did not have the expected success. Dealers will now permanently disable and remove the heated washer module to correct this concern. This recall is expected to begin on June 20, 2010.
2009 GMC Sierra 3500 HD Reviews
I OWN AN 09 3500 HD GMC WITH THE DURAMAX LOVE THE POWER AND INTERIOR , BUT THE REAR BRAKES TOTALY SUCKS AT 18000 I HAD TO REPLACE REAR ROTORS AND PAD THEY WERE 100% GONE NO PADS LEFT WHILE THE FROUNT BRAKES WERE NOT WOREN AT ALL THE WERE STILL IN SPECES FOR THE MILEAGE IT HAD ON IT. AT 31000 THE REARS HAD TO BE REPLCED AGAIN AND FROUNTS STILL WERE GOOD .