2001 GMC Sierra 2500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 GMC Sierra 2500
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2001 GMC Sierra 2500 Problems
One or more heater & AC (HVAC) temperature and/or air delivery mode door actuator may fail, resulting in improper temperature or air delivery. If this occurs, fault code(s) should be stored in the HVAC control module which should assist in diagnoses.
A clicking noise may be noted from the turn signal flasher after the turn signals are switched off. This is commonly cause by a faulty turn signal switch which will require replacement.
2001 GMC Sierra 2500 Questions
the plug gap changes to .040 from .060 with stock and platinum plugs. What are the bet plugs to use in my 6.0 liter engine?
I have a 2001 GMC 1500 4.8l and I am getting 11-12 mpg's on the highway, could this be an 02 sensor? My air filter is new, plugs, wires, and fuel filter are also new.