2013 GMC Sierra 2500 HD Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2013 GMC Sierra 2500 HD
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2013 GMC Sierra 2500 HD Problems
The speedometer or other instrument panel gauge may begin to work erratically at times. Our technicians tell us that the instrument cluster must be sent to a repair facility to correct this fault. The warranty has been extended on some of these units to 7 years or 70,000 miles.
2013 GMC Sierra 2500 HD Questions
What needs to be done. I am a tech in Ghana, there is no dealer out here. It is a Denali HD 2013 model 6.0l 6spd tranny, with only 5000 miles. Any help will be appreciated.
2013 GMC Sierra 2500 HD Recalls
Vehicles equipped with a 6.6L diesel engine and dual fuel tanks are being recalled because the transfer pump that moves fuel from the rear tank to the front tank could cause the fuel gauge in show the incorrect fuel level. The engine could stall unexpectedly, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect the fuel transfer pump and replace it as necessary to correct this concern.
All late model vehicles are equipped with a "Shift interlock" system that prevents vehicles with and automatic transmission from being shifted out of the Park position under certain conditions. Some of these vehicles are being recalled because they may have been assembled with a broken park lock cable or a malformed steering column lock actuator gear. Failure of these components can allow the shifter to be moved out of the Park position with the ignition key removed or in the off position. This can cause the vehicle to roll away unexpectedly increasing the risk of injury or a crash. Dealers will inspect the recalled vehicles and replace the steering column as necessary.