2012 GMC Sierra 1500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2012 GMC Sierra 1500
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2012 GMC Sierra 1500 Problems
The 4WD transfer case encoder motor position sensor or the selector switch may fail causing the service 4WD message to be displayed. Fault code(s) stored in the transfer case control module will be of assistance in determining the exact fault causing the message to be displayed.
2012 GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
The only one that works now is the one closest to the driver.
Had a DTC code P0171 and P0174 pop today, OnStar said I should be safe to drive home. Codes corresponded to running lean on both banks. Got home and checked it out and found the intake tube from the AiRaid Jr kit had become disconnected at the rubber elbow between the tube and the stock intake ...