2010 GMC Sierra 1500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 GMC Sierra 1500
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2010 GMC Sierra 1500 Problems
It is common for the fuel level sensor in the fuel tank read the fuel level incorrectly. The sensor must be replaced to correct the condition. Our technicians recommend having the complete fuel pump module replaced on high mileage vehicles.
One or both secondary air injection check valves may become restricted causing poor air flow resulting in illumination of the Check Engine Light. It is often recommend to replace both check valves even if a fault code is set for only one bank of cylinders. Replacing only one valve may result in a return trip to the repair shop.
The fuel pump may fail causing the engine to stall and not restart.
2010 GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
I went off roading today and suddenly my transmission is not shifting.
Is this normal for dash lights to be on when the day time running lights are on. I have a 2008 G6 dash lights are out only come on when dark. I just bought this truck so I don't know if dash lights must be on I am concerned in time if dash lights will start to burn out. Do I have a problem an...
"Service air bag" displayed on DIC.code reader says impact sensor 7,8 fault