2007 GMC Savana 3500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 GMC Savana 3500
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
2007 GMC Savana 3500 Problems
The tail light wiring harness in the cargo area is not protected very well. As a result it may become damaged due to normal wear a tear. This damage can causing some or all of the rear lights to stop working.
It is common for the fuel level sensor in the fuel tank read the fuel level incorrectly. The sensor must be replaced to correct the condition. Our technicians recommend having the complete fuel pump module replaced on high mileage vehicles.
2007 GMC Savana 3500 Questions
I did a diagnostic and it keeps saying to replace the front airbag impact. I already replaced it, but it's still giving me the same reading. Any idea why?
Started car put in drive van stopped moving wouldn't move after that had some friends there they said it's the brakes.
engine service/light remains on ,gauge reads 40 lbs.could this be bad sending unit.
2007 GMC Savana 3500 Reviews
White paint is peeling down to the primer in large flakes on the hood, top, and right hand passenger door.