2006 GMC Savana 3500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 GMC Savana 3500
- My hazardous lights simply stopped working along with both lighter slots.
- Hi I keep hearing ABS type noises when going from a complete stop up to 5mph, after that it's fine. Happens fairly frequently but not always. This is the same van as the Chevy Express. Any ideas? Thanks
- i replaced heater core but i still getting cold air like it is coming from outsi
- Is there a fuse that would keep the ignition switch from reading the key
- where is twilight sensor located on 2006 GMC savanna
2006 GMC Savana 3500 Problems
The tail light wiring harness in the cargo area is not protected very well. As a result it may become damaged due to normal wear a tear. This damage can causing some or all of the rear lights to stop working.
It is common for the fuel level sensor in the fuel tank read the fuel level incorrectly. The sensor must be replaced to correct the condition. Our technicians recommend having the complete fuel pump module replaced on high mileage vehicles.
2006 GMC Savana 3500 Questions
I've checked all fuses relating to both the lighter and the hazardous lights under the hood and under the seat and all are good. There are no other lights, warnings etc. coming on. I am at a loss, what else should I be looking at/for?
2006 GMC Savana 3500 Reviews
Paint comes off the body in big flakes very bad paint work. I have seen many of the same issues