2005 GMC Savana 3500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 GMC Savana 3500
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2005 GMC Savana 3500 Problems
The tail light wiring harness in the cargo area is not protected very well. As a result it may become damaged due to normal wear a tear. This damage can causing some or all of the rear lights to stop working.
It is common for the fuel level sensor in the fuel tank read the fuel level incorrectly. The sensor must be replaced to correct the condition. Our technicians recommend having the complete fuel pump module replaced on high mileage vehicles.
2005 GMC Savana 3500 Questions
If I give just a little gas to it, it runs fine. no check engine light, but occasional ABS light comes on. When I get to five miles per hour or less, seems as if ABS is engaging
Good day, i had asked some questions about this problem before and since then i have change some parts.
I have it worked on by a gmc master tech. with over 16 years experience. He diagnose it and told me that it needed a tune up and he did it. parts change (5 new coil pack, 8 ac delco spark p...
I lend my uncle my truck and he fill it up with gas, after that it started driving really bad. It don't accelerate like how its supposed to, rmp going up but vehicle moving very slow. I change the spark plugs, fuel pump, and flushing out the fuel system but it still doing the same thing. Whil...