2005 GMC Savana 3500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 GMC Savana 3500
- why the entire van rattles (shakes) when is running at 40,60,70 mph?
- Ignition wire to solinoid fried an I put in push button now stalls under load
- Dash lights do not work. All other lights are fine. Which fuse runs the dash lights?
- My dash lights do not comeon.All the other lights work.Is it a fuse? which one?
- Gages up and down when water temp 260
2005 GMC Savana 3500 Problems
The fuel pump may fail causing the engine to stall and not restart.
The tail light wiring harness in the cargo area is not protected very well. As a result it may become damaged due to normal wear a tear. This damage can causing some or all of the rear lights to stop working.
2005 GMC Savana 3500 Questions
While I'm driving so often the entire van shakes, like clutch is not engaging correctly.or the flywheel is unbalance. Any advice?
If I give just a little gas to it, it runs fine. no check engine light, but occasional ABS light comes on. When I get to five miles per hour or less, seems as if ABS is engaging
Good day, i had asked some questions about this problem before and since then i have change some parts.
I have it worked on by a gmc master tech. with over 16 years experience. He diagnose it and told me that it needed a tune up and he did it. parts change (5 new coil pack, 8 ac delco spark p...