2004 GMC Savana 3500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 GMC Savana 3500
- cant get the 2piece drive shaft to seperate
- My truck idles very rough when hot and sometimes when i start it ,
- transmission in the truck is a rebuilt one when driving at highway speed it will
- how to replace front box running lights
- blower motor will not shut off unless fuse is pulled or battery diconnected.
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2004 GMC Savana 3500 Problems
The tail light wiring harness in the cargo area is not protected very well. As a result it may become damaged due to normal wear a tear. This damage can causing some or all of the rear lights to stop working.
It is common for the fuel level sensor in the fuel tank read the fuel level incorrectly. The sensor must be replaced to correct the condition. Our technicians recommend having the complete fuel pump module replaced on high mileage vehicles.
2004 GMC Savana 3500 Questions
It idles very high that i have to put in gear to come down?? Thank you
it will shift down to a lower gear won,t do it all the time
replaceing center bearing and cant seperate drive shaft
2004 GMC Savana 3500 Recalls
On vehicles equipped with a left side cargo door, water and road contaminants may become trapped in the protective conduit that covers the fuel filler pipe, which can cause the pipe to corrode. Significant corrosion may allow fuel to leak during refueling, and in the presence of an ignition source, this could cause a fire. Dealers will install a new fuel filler neck to correct this concern. The General Motors recall number is 12166.