2003 GMC Savana 3500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 GMC Savana 3500
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2003 GMC Savana 3500 Problems
The tail light wiring harness in the cargo area is not protected very well. As a result it may become damaged due to normal wear a tear. This damage can causing some or all of the rear lights to stop working.
It is common for the fuel level sensor in the fuel tank read the fuel level incorrectly. The sensor must be replaced to correct the condition. Our technicians recommend having the complete fuel pump module replaced on high mileage vehicles.
2003 GMC Savana 3500 Questions
My van shakes from the rear violenltly and the faster I go the harder it shakes. I've had all tires balanced an rotated and replaced the shocks.
how does the fan clutch come off is the nut right or left handed
I have already tried replacing the actual light switch. That is not the problem. When I get to a job my head lights will be on even when turned off. I hit the dash near the radio area and they turn off. This happens every time I drive to the next job. Any ideas. It is not the head lamp swit...
2003 GMC Savana 3500 Recalls
On vehicles equipped with a left side cargo door, water and road contaminants may become trapped in the protective conduit that covers the fuel filler pipe, which can cause the pipe to corrode. Significant corrosion may allow fuel to leak during refueling, and in the presence of an ignition source, this could cause a fire. Dealers will install a new fuel filler neck to correct this concern. The General Motors recall number is 12166.