2002 GMC Savana 3500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 GMC Savana 3500
- only starts with starting fulid run fine other wise till you need to start again.
- why its hard to start but when it starts its fine
- my truck is hard to start but when it starts it runs fine i
- Fully charged batt, still no start. Then start but loss of power.
- have had van 3.5 years, replaced 4 fuel pumps, is there a know issue ?
2002 GMC Savana 3500 Problems
The tail light wiring harness in the cargo area is not protected very well. As a result it may become damaged due to normal wear a tear. This damage can causing some or all of the rear lights to stop working.
The fuel pump may fail causing the engine to stall and not restart.
2002 GMC Savana 3500 Questions
Van finally started, but loss of power when put in gear. What could this be?
replaced pump 1 week ago, van died going down high way, pulled fuel filter, fuel from both ends was black, ran pump till spitting clean fuel and installed new filter, van will not start, now have pressure at both ends of filter, any ideas would be helpful.
Have had it replaced 3 times front driveshaft slide back on yoke that is hooked to tans