2000 GMC Savana 3500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 GMC Savana 3500
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2000 GMC Savana 3500 Problems
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Running the engine with a coolant/oil mix may result in engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct this issue.
The tail light wiring harness in the cargo area is not protected very well. As a result it may become damaged due to normal wear a tear. This damage can causing some or all of the rear lights to stop working.
2000 GMC Savana 3500 Questions
also has new coil and crankshaft sensor, no codes read from scanner, shot either into air breather and it exploded with out starting, engine has 86000, distribitor has also been replaced. have not looked at plugs yet, any ideas out there?
van ran fine before starter broke.just replaced starter,now van is running rough,won't idle when foots of gas. can't see any vacuum lines off or broke.sucks bad ongas mileage,9-11 mpg.could it be possible fuel filter and/or pump?
Have spark and turn on truck and fuel pump works and getting gas out of fuel filter. Engine will fire on either but not stay running