2009 GMC Savana 2500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 GMC Savana 2500
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2009 GMC Savana 2500 Problems
The tail light wiring harness in the cargo area is not protected very well. As a result it may become damaged due to normal wear a tear. This damage can causing some or all of the rear lights to stop working.
The fuel pump may fail causing the engine to stall and not restart.
2009 GMC Savana 2500 Questions
check engine light is on. There's a reading on the dash thats say that transmission is hot and engine idle. In my van is not shifting gears.
2009 GMC Savana 2500 Recalls
Certain vehicles are being recalled because if a crash were to occur not requiring deployment of the front airbags, the head of an unbelted front seat passenger could hit the instrument panel, resulting in personal injury because the panel may not sufficiently absorb the impact. As of this writing, General Motors is still working on a remedy for this concern.
The heating and AC control knobs may fracture and spin on the control shafts. The driver may not be able to control the heating and ventilation for the vehicle. If this happens when the defrost system is needed, visibility could be reduced, which could lead to a crash. Dealers will replace all of the heating and AC control knobs free of charge. The recall began March 11, 2010. The GM recall number is 10012.