2005 GMC Savana 2500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 GMC Savana 2500
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2005 GMC Savana 2500 Problems
The tail light wiring harness in the cargo area is not protected very well. As a result it may become damaged due to normal wear a tear. This damage can causing some or all of the rear lights to stop working.
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. This can result in an engine overheating condition. A leaking water pump will require replacement.
2005 GMC Savana 2500 Questions
Initially while parked, was not shifting any gear seem like stuck in park. After 3-4 turn off and on it got running ( shifting gears ) but does not go in parking gear.
air condition is not as cool as it was last year