2003 GMC Savana 2500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 GMC Savana 2500
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2003 GMC Savana 2500 Problems
The tail light wiring harness in the cargo area is not protected very well. As a result it may become damaged due to normal wear a tear. This damage can causing some or all of the rear lights to stop working.
One or more fuel injectors may become stuck closed causing an engine misfire and the Check Engine Light to illuminate. Our technicians tell us that this problem can be caused by some fuel additives. There are special procedures which may be able to restore the affected injector. If this fails the affected injector must be replaced.
2003 GMC Savana 2500 Questions
I just replaced both the alternator and the battery. Now the charging system warning light continuously lights up for a few seconds the turns off while driving or idling. The voltage gauge reads 14 volts. I've driven the van several miles with the A/C and headamps on. The new alternator s...
2003 GMC Savana 2500 Recalls
On vehicles equipped with a left side cargo door, water and road contaminants may become trapped in the protective conduit that covers the fuel filler pipe, which can cause the pipe to corrode. Significant corrosion may allow fuel to leak during refueling, and in the presence of an ignition source, this could cause a fire. Dealers will install a new fuel filler neck to correct this concern. The General Motors recall number is 12166.