2002 GMC Savana 2500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 GMC Savana 2500
- Tail Light Wiring in Cargo Area May be Damaged
- Electrical components under front carpet may be damaged when cleaning van interior
- Check Engine Light and Misfire Due to Stuck Fuel Injectors
- Replace Fuel Filter Every 30,000 to Prevent Fuel Pump Failure
- Leaking Water Pump May Cause Coolant Loss and Overheating
- Replaced fuel pump fuel filter an crankshaft sensor rums fine toward put in reverse it dies an also when I turn corners it dies
- where can i get a used computer for my van
- i brought a used computer for my van but it seems to has a softwear issue
- 2002 gmc savana 2500. The radio stays on when key is off and out of the van.
- New fuel pump an van is still hard to start
2002 GMC Savana 2500 Problems
The tail light wiring harness in the cargo area is not protected very well. As a result it may become damaged due to normal wear a tear. This damage can causing some or all of the rear lights to stop working.
One or more fuel injectors may become stuck closed causing an engine misfire and the Check Engine Light to illuminate. Our technicians tell us that this problem can be caused by some fuel additives. There are special procedures which may be able to restore the affected injector. If this fails the affected injector must be replaced.
2002 GMC Savana 2500 Questions
When cold the first time turning over it will start if I touch the gas petal ,if it stall s I have to try 6-7 times before it will start ...getting very hard on my starter ...
my tire make a rumbling noise when on highway. what could this be.