2001 GMC Savana 2500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 GMC Savana 2500
- Electrical components under front carpet may be damaged when cleaning van interior
- Tail Light Wiring in Cargo Area May be Damaged
- Replace Fuel Filter Every 30,000 to Prevent Fuel Pump Failure
- Check Engine Light and Misfire Due to Stuck Fuel Injectors
- Leaking Water Pump May Cause Coolant Loss and Overheating
2001 GMC Savana 2500 Problems
The tail light wiring harness in the cargo area is not protected very well. As a result it may become damaged due to normal wear a tear. This damage can causing some or all of the rear lights to stop working.
The fuel pump may fail causing the engine to stall and not restart.
2001 GMC Savana 2500 Questions
van is firing he change sensors and fuel injector because they were not pulsing now he has said that there is no current coming to the injector but he is not and electrical man, what do you think can be the reason why there is no current coming in to the fuel injector.
gmc savanna van from a chevy car dealer
Went to start my van and battery was dead. Got a jump and van started, drove for approximately 30 minutes. When I shut it off I restarted it a couple of times, worked fine. A couple hours later I went to start it and the battery was dead again. Tried jumping it again, but as soon as the jumpe...