2001 GMC Savana 2500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 GMC Savana 2500
- Electrical components under front carpet may be damaged when cleaning van interior
- Tail Light Wiring in Cargo Area May be Damaged
- Check Engine Light and Misfire Due to Stuck Fuel Injectors
- Replace Fuel Filter Every 30,000 to Prevent Fuel Pump Failure
- Leaking Water Pump May Cause Coolant Loss and Overheating
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2001 GMC Savana 2500 Problems
The tail light wiring harness in the cargo area is not protected very well. As a result it may become damaged due to normal wear a tear. This damage can causing some or all of the rear lights to stop working.
One or more fuel injectors may become stuck closed causing an engine misfire and the Check Engine Light to illuminate. Our technicians tell us that this problem can be caused by some fuel additives. There are special procedures which may be able to restore the affected injector. If this fails the affected injector must be replaced.
2001 GMC Savana 2500 Questions
van is firing he change sensors and fuel injector because they were not pulsing now he has said that there is no current coming to the injector but he is not and electrical man, what do you think can be the reason why there is no current coming in to the fuel injector.
gmc savanna van from a chevy car dealer
Went to start my van and battery was dead. Got a jump and van started, drove for approximately 30 minutes. When I shut it off I restarted it a couple of times, worked fine. A couple hours later I went to start it and the battery was dead again. Tried jumping it again, but as soon as the jumpe...