2011 GMC Savana 1500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 GMC Savana 1500
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2011 GMC Savana 1500 Recalls
Certain vehicles are being recalled because if a crash were to occur not requiring deployment of the front airbags, the head of an unbelted front seat passenger could hit the instrument panel, resulting in personal injury because the panel may not sufficiently absorb the impact. As of this writing, General Motors is still working on a remedy for this concern.
The right rear brake hose may contact the tire or wheel rim, which can cause a hole to be worn into the brake hose. This may result in fluid loss, which would reduce the effectiveness of the rear brakes and increase the risk of a crash. Dealers will secure the right rear brake hose to ensure sufficient clearance. This recall is expected to begin by May 13, 2011. The General Motors recall number is 11126.