2010 GMC Savana 1500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 GMC Savana 1500
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2010 GMC Savana 1500 Problems
The tail light wiring harness in the cargo area is not protected very well. As a result it may become damaged due to normal wear a tear. This damage can causing some or all of the rear lights to stop working.
Various electrical components under the front carpet/rubber mat may become damaged if excess water is used to clean the rear cargo area.
It is common for the fuel level sensor in the fuel tank read the fuel level incorrectly. The sensor must be replaced to correct the condition. Our technicians recommend having the complete fuel pump module replaced on high mileage vehicles.
2010 GMC Savana 1500 Recalls
Certain vehicles are being recalled because if a crash were to occur not requiring deployment of the front airbags, the head of an unbelted front seat passenger could hit the instrument panel, resulting in personal injury because the panel may not sufficiently absorb the impact. As of this writing, General Motors is still working on a remedy for this concern.
The heating and AC control knobs may fracture and spin on the control shafts. The driver may not be able to control the heating and ventilation for the vehicle. If this happens when the defrost system is needed, visibility could be reduced, which could lead to a crash. Dealers will replace all of the heating and AC control knobs free of charge. The recall began March 11, 2010. The GM recall number is 10012.