2004 GMC Savana 1500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 GMC Savana 1500
- How to control rear blowers
- my 2004 v6 4.3 savanna van will turn over but not start got good spark and gas
- My van lost engine power while I had it operating in cruise control and travelin
- the engine heats up when ideling with ac on
- brake lights wont come on when i step on the brake headlights work and taillight
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2004 GMC Savana 1500 Problems
The tail light wiring harness in the cargo area is not protected very well. As a result it may become damaged due to normal wear a tear. This damage can causing some or all of the rear lights to stop working.
Various electrical components under the front carpet/rubber mat may become damaged if excess water is used to clean the rear cargo area.
It is common for the fuel level sensor in the fuel tank read the fuel level incorrectly. The sensor must be replaced to correct the condition. Our technicians recommend having the complete fuel pump module replaced on high mileage vehicles.
2004 GMC Savana 1500 Questions
had it idling but would not rev up. Now wont start at all. Just turns over.New cap, plugs, crank sensor.
g 55 mph. The battery and alternator seem fine. It sounds as if it's starting but doesn't turn over. What could make this occur? I did hear a screeching sound a couple of days before this incident happened. I was starting the van for the first time that day...the sound disappeared when th...
turn ac off and it cools down
2004 GMC Savana 1500 Recalls
On vehicles equipped with a left side cargo door, water and road contaminants may become trapped in the protective conduit that covers the fuel filler pipe, which can cause the pipe to corrode. Significant corrosion may allow fuel to leak during refueling, and in the presence of an ignition source, this could cause a fire. Dealers will install a new fuel filler neck to correct this concern. The General Motors recall number is 12166.
2004 GMC Savana 1500 Reviews
My AC is working but does not blow out of the dash vents-just the floor and defrost vents. I suspect a vacumn hose problem. Does anyone have advice? firstname.lastname@example.org