2003 GMC Savana 1500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 GMC Savana 1500
- where the oil switch valve are located on the engine to be reinplace?
- What is a reasonable fee to remove and replace a 2003 GMC 1500 transmission ?
- I have a 2003 GMC Regency Savana 1500 Conversion van 5.3 engine that wont start
- The rear air in my conversion van will not come on. The blower works fine.
- can not start van, has gas and new battery, lights work,does not crank
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2003 GMC Savana 1500 Problems
The tail light wiring harness in the cargo area is not protected very well. As a result it may become damaged due to normal wear a tear. This damage can causing some or all of the rear lights to stop working.
Various electrical components under the front carpet/rubber mat may become damaged if excess water is used to clean the rear cargo area.
It is common for the fuel level sensor in the fuel tank read the fuel level incorrectly. The sensor must be replaced to correct the condition. Our technicians recommend having the complete fuel pump module replaced on high mileage vehicles.
2003 GMC Savana 1500 Questions
i have van GMC Savana 1500 8 cylinders with shaking wen its getting hot,i used diagnostic computer, it give me gasket intec i replaced it and still have the same problem,i nee to know where the oil switch is valve is located in the ingine
Remove old & replace remanufactured transmission
It starts sometimes but not at others. Battery good lights on but just decides to go dead every now and again. What can I do to figure this out and trouble shoot. Cannot safely take it anywhere with the kids and turn it off becuz it might not start back up. Sometimes if I wait and play around w...
2003 GMC Savana 1500 Recalls
On vehicles equipped with a left side cargo door, water and road contaminants may become trapped in the protective conduit that covers the fuel filler pipe, which can cause the pipe to corrode. Significant corrosion may allow fuel to leak during refueling, and in the presence of an ignition source, this could cause a fire. Dealers will install a new fuel filler neck to correct this concern. The General Motors recall number is 12166.