2001 GMC Savana 1500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 GMC Savana 1500
- My Daytime Running Lights are Flashing On & Off repeatedly & Rapidly, Help !!!
- My Daytime Driving Headlights (both) are Flashing off & on Repeatedly, Rapidly.
- What may cause a thump in right rear when making a sharp left turn
- when my cruise is on and I turn on my winshield wipers my cruise shuts off
- when my cruise is on and I turn on my windshield wipers my cruise shuts off
2001 GMC Savana 1500 Problems
The tail light wiring harness in the cargo area is not protected very well. As a result it may become damaged due to normal wear a tear. This damage can causing some or all of the rear lights to stop working.
Various electrical components under the front carpet/rubber mat may become damaged if excess water is used to clean the rear cargo area.
It is common for the fuel level sensor in the fuel tank read the fuel level incorrectly. The sensor must be replaced to correct the condition. Our technicians recommend having the complete fuel pump module replaced on high mileage vehicles.
2001 GMC Savana 1500 Questions
But When I Manually Turn On the Headlights...The DRL's Stay On With Headlights? Anyone Know why? Thanks for your answer.
This always happens while running. whether parked & running or while driving. BUT, If I turn my headlight switch ON-Manually...The Headlights (both), stop flashing and stay on. "What can be wrong?" Are the headlight wire harness' Blown? (Says Manual) or what? How Much should...
distributor cap,rotor button, fuel filter and spider injector changed and it still skips. Had a computer hooked up to it and the first time it showed # 1 injector and that led me to change the spider injector,which did not do any good. Hooked it up to a computer again and said # 5 injector proble...