2000 GMC Savana 1500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 GMC Savana 1500
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2000 GMC Savana 1500 Problems
The tail light wiring harness in the cargo area is not protected very well. As a result it may become damaged due to normal wear a tear. This damage can causing some or all of the rear lights to stop working.
Various electrical components under the front carpet/rubber mat may become damaged if excess water is used to clean the rear cargo area.
It is common for the fuel level sensor in the fuel tank read the fuel level incorrectly. The sensor must be replaced to correct the condition. Our technicians recommend having the complete fuel pump module replaced on high mileage vehicles.
2000 GMC Savana 1500 Questions
:key on=48psi then slowly drops to 43psi (takes 10 seconds). Engine on=54psi/idle, rev it up & drops to 48psi, let off & back to 54. Will crank, won't turn over without starting fluid. 130k miles, daily work vehicle. Changed: distributor cap, rotor, plugs, wires, tbs, speed sensor, ba...
Front air is working. Back air is not working. Possible valve repair/replace?
has new battery and starter