1999 GMC Savana 1500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 GMC Savana 1500
- Tail Light Wiring in Cargo Area May be Damaged
- Electrical components under front carpet may be damaged when cleaning van interior
- Replace Fuel Filter Every 30,000 to Prevent Fuel Pump Failure
- Leaking Water Pump May Cause Coolant Loss and Overheating
- Check Engine Light and Misfire Due to Stuck Fuel Injectors
- How do I identify which PASSCODE SYSTEM this vehicle has? aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
- have a little vibration while in drive or reverse when im stopped
- just change oil sending unit check gauge still showing low oil pressure
- i was told this at the parts store after they plugged their device in my van-
1999 GMC Savana 1500 Problems
The tail light wiring harness in the cargo area is not protected very well. As a result it may become damaged due to normal wear a tear. This damage can causing some or all of the rear lights to stop working.
Various electrical components under the front carpet/rubber mat may become damaged if excess water is used to clean the rear cargo area.
1999 GMC Savana 1500 Questions
just had donut gaskets replaced on exhaust manifold. my mechanic seems to think I need tune-up....help
can some one help with this
camshaft to crankshaft position crrelation fault and distributor has to be phased out.what,if anything does that mean.