2002 GMC Safari Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 GMC Safari
- Does anyone know why my a/c stopped working when my door looks started working?
- About how much is it to fix a fast oil leak?
- door locks make a clicking sound like they are trying to lock driving
- About 20 miles after putting gas in van ran rough sputters, bucks and dies.
- how to fix po128 code on this van
2002 GMC Safari Problems
The outside door handles are prone to breaking—all doors are affected by this condition.
The power door locks may stop working in one or more doors due to a failed actuator. Replacement of the failed actuator should correct this concern.
2002 GMC Safari Questions
Bought this 2002 a couple months ago. It was leaking a bit but now it leaks like a sieve.
When you are all ready in drive and you start start off from a stop.Until you reach steed above 55 to 60 miles an hour.
yesterday I put $25 worth of gas using a different pump than I usually use. After driving a little over 20 miles van started sputtering, bucking and trying to stall. Pulled over and put scanner on it (yes I carry a scanner) threw code P0300. Van was running fine before gas fill had driven abou...