2002 GMC Safari Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 GMC Safari
- What is the cause of me not being able to get out of 3rd gear on my van?
- Door locks click,click,click. Pass anger window won't roll down
- what is connected to the heater control valve?
- Does anyone know why my a/c stopped working when my door looks started working?
- About how much is it to fix a fast oil leak?
2002 GMC Safari Problems
The outside door handles are prone to breaking—all doors are affected by this condition.
The power door locks may stop working in one or more doors due to a failed actuator. Replacement of the failed actuator should correct this concern.
2002 GMC Safari Questions
I have a gmc safari check engine light is on. I can get through 1st and 2nd gear no problem but it get stuck in 3rd so please any help
I have the same problem as everyone else with a '02 Safari van. Door locks clicking all the time. Pass anger window won't go down and the air goes off when accelerating. Anyone ever solve these problums?
My antifreeze was pouring out. I paid $1763.94 to have the heater inlet and outlet hoses changed, as well as the clamps, water pump, oil cooler line and hoses. These repairs were supposed to "fix the leak", however ,it has continued to pour antifreeze out since i picked it up. At first ...