2001 GMC Safari Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 GMC Safari
- how do you reset check engine light
- How do I open the rear door from the inside
- Intermittent problem starting. Turn the key and the engine doesn't turnover.
- abs and brake light always on , i change module clean rotors inside and out
- how do i get that clip off on the brake pedle to change out the stop lightswitch
2001 GMC Safari Problems
The outside door handles are prone to breaking—all doors are affected by this condition.
The power door locks may stop working in one or more doors due to a failed actuator. Replacement of the failed actuator should correct this concern.
2001 GMC Safari Questions
Turn the key and there is always lights, dome light, radio and heater...but there is absolutely no sound from the engine. Can go back several hours later and it might start. Have changed the distributor and coil. Wonder if it might be contacted to the security.
i have looked and i cant figure out how to remove that clip on the brake pedle