1995 GMC Safari Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 GMC Safari
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1995 GMC Safari Problems
The outside door handles are prone to breaking—all doors are affected by this condition.
The power door locks may stop working in one or more doors due to a failed actuator. Replacement of the failed actuator should correct this concern.
1995 GMC Safari Questions
Need upper and lower ball joints both sides. Idler arm and upper arm bushing repair.
Pricing places for lowest cost
Was turning over and starting fine. Next time I went to start it, it acted like the battery was low and would barely crank over. It wouldn't start. Made sure the battery would charge and even got a new battery. Still acts like the batter is low and cranks very slowly. Won't start. H...
Driver's side door handle replacement. Suggested solution above!
1995 GMC Safari Recalls
1995 GMC Safari Reviews
The horn,windshield washer pump,turn signals,power window,interior lights all quit.Exhaust system falling apart,suspension noisy,slushy. Engine and drive train still good,so are heat and a/c.
I bought my Safari for $750.00. I put a new alternator, battery, water pump and brakes on it and I have had no major issues with it. I love it! This is the second one I have bought and for me there is no better van.As long as you do proper maintnance on it is a very reliable van.