1992 GMC Safari Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 GMC Safari
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1992 GMC Safari Problems
The outside door handles are prone to breaking—all doors are affected by this condition.
The power door locks may stop working in one or more doors due to a failed actuator. Replacement of the failed actuator should correct this concern.
1992 GMC Safari Questions
Won't drive forward nor backwards and brake pedal will hardly push
6 cylinder. fuel system. where is the fuel pump located and the fuses located. email firstname.lastname@example.org
where is the fuel filter located on this vehicle?
1992 GMC Safari Recalls
1992 GMC Safari Reviews
Doing maintance like changing spark plugs, air filter, or any thing under the hood is next to inpossible. There is NO room in the engine compartment it even get your hand into it, much like see what your doing. The designer of this vehical was a moron.
bought my van from a friend it has 187,000 miles and I use it for hauling my construction EQ the van runs great and after removing the seats have plenty of room for all my EQ and the only problem I see is the roof rack system isn't the best to haul ladders needs cross members for ladder support other than that van suns and works great so far