1991 GMC Safari Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 GMC Safari
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1991 GMC Safari Problems
The outside door handles are prone to breaking—all doors are affected by this condition.
The power door locks may stop working in one or more doors due to a failed actuator. Replacement of the failed actuator should correct this concern.
1991 GMC Safari Questions
How do I open the rear doors so that I can repair the broken door latch handle. I assume that because the loosening the few interior door panel screws didn't loosen the panels, there must be more screws that are hidden with the doors closed. The Chilton manual is useless.
ecm b fuse keeps blowing and fuel pump not working
is it a ground wire possibly,...?? pass.window is not off track, and i can ground it with small j/cable and it does work!! weird.............