1990 GMC Safari Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 GMC Safari
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1990 GMC Safari Problems
The outside door handles are prone to breaking—all doors are affected by this condition.
The power door locks may stop working in one or more doors due to a failed actuator. Replacement of the failed actuator should correct this concern.
Power brake systems using "hydro-boost" may leak power steering fluid from the hydro-boost unit located behind the brake master cylinder. Replacement of the hydro-boost unit is the common repair to correct this concern.
1990 GMC Safari Questions
I have a Safari 1987, i changed my spark plugs and my car is starting to stall and cut off on me when im driving not sure what the problem is. I was told its the fuel pump but not sure!
gmc safari 1989
Problem occurred on Sunday 1/2/2011 the van was trying to stall at a light. Managed to get it home without stopping and when I pulled into the driveway it stalled out. Its been running rather rough and will not idle correctly ever since! Installed new tune up parts, plugs, wire, rotor,cap and t...