1990 GMC S15 Jimmy Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 GMC S15 Jimmy
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1990 GMC S15 Jimmy Problems
The distributor may develop internal faults. This can cause a rough running engine or stalling condition, the Check Engine Light may or may not illuminate. Our technicians tell us that the distributor should be overhauled or replaced to correct this concern.
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
1990 GMC S15 Jimmy Questions
We replaced wires and plugs already. It showed no warning b4 it died. Just didn't start back up one day.
Checked fuse, i am getting continuity up through the push button on turn signal lever, replaced small black box under dash, left of steering colmn. i have great vacuum to throttle actuator. please help!
I foud a 3 wire black sleeved cablr coming from the cruise/wiper/turn sign. switch on the column that has a receptacle i dont reconize,I had a s15 before that I replaced the column in from a truck with cruise but mine didn't have it so I didn't worry about it.This truck is original & ...