1994 GMC Rally Wagon 2500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 GMC Rally Wagon 2500
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
1994 GMC Rally Wagon 2500 Problems
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. This can result in an engine overheating condition. A leaking water pump will require replacement.
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Running the engine with a coolant/oil mix may result in engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct this issue.
1994 GMC Rally Wagon 2500 Questions
Ok now I went last night and diassembled the dash again and I have not come across any pinched abused or missed harnesses. could it be the order of the wires I'm puting back on the switch? Theres a spliced two headed yellow medium thick wire, two seperate orange meduim thick wire, and one bla...
Salutations finally!! I missed you guy and gals (hopeful there's gals). Well now, I finally got the steering wheel column in place and Ive been driving it swell. But now the aircraft light & switch, reading dome lights, power seat, and television dont work, also the left side of all my ra...
Trying to figure ways to test the fuel pump gauge. It falls in front off the full icon and doesnt move at all Doesnt twitch apon start up,,,nothing. Is there a relay? Not fuse I that I know of.. Fuel pump assembly maybe or bad ground?? Im a girl just trying to be direct with my search, first time...