1999 GMC Jimmy Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 GMC Jimmy
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1999 GMC Jimmy Problems
The heater core under the right side of the dashboard may leak engine coolant which can puddle on the passenger front floor. The loss of coolant may cause an engine overheating condition. Our technicians tell us that removal of the dash board is necessary to replace the heater on these vehicles.
1999 GMC Jimmy Questions
i am not sure if it is a fuse or the motor because we have had trouble with the driver side not working before but not the passanger sid if it is a fuse do i need to replace it and where is this fuse box located
Compressor pulley making noise to be replace
how can i fix that with out costing both arms and legs
1999 GMC Jimmy Reviews
I have a 99 GMC Jimmy and it has been great. I carry a ton of sports gear in the back at all times. It tends to rock rather bad when I am driving on the interstate, but that is probably just the suspension from all the gear. The only big problem I have had is the 4x4 electrical buttons are all on and my 4x4 no longer works which is a bummer and my Jimmy acts like it wants to switch into 4x4 som...
got my jimmy in march had some problems with 4 x4 replaced the 4x4 computer moduel located inside by passange door had no problems mine also tends to rock had to replace front end n shocks other than that ita a good buy
Have owned for six years, although I hear people talk about all the problems they have had I have not had any problems. Fun to drive. Wish they still made them, would love another.