1996 GMC Jimmy Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 GMC Jimmy
- it's leaking transmission fluid when i drive it, what could it be?
- My battery light comes on when I drive with the lights on;.
- diagnose misfire problems,p0300and p0179(rndm mis,o2sen)and sudden loss of power
- Why won't my A/C blow hard?
- when pushing brake pedal it hisses til brake pedal is down aways, then work good
1996 GMC Jimmy Problems
The heater core under the right side of the dashboard may leak engine coolant which can puddle on the passenger front floor. The loss of coolant may cause an engine overheating condition. Our technicians tell us that removal of the dash board is necessary to replace the heater on these vehicles.
1996 GMC Jimmy Questions
can you please explain how to fix it too?
I have a new battery,and alternator is not more than four years old.Runs fine in day light.
It will only blow on low.