1996 GMC Jimmy Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 GMC Jimmy
- I have a 96 Jimmy. I changed the water pump and now it won't stay cranked???
- i replace th fuel pump and now my gas gauge stays on full even thow it's not
- Electric seat doesn't work. Is fuse box in the glove box the answer
- it's leaking transmission fluid when i drive it, what could it be?
- My battery light comes on when I drive with the lights on;.
1996 GMC Jimmy Problems
The heater core under the right side of the dashboard may leak engine coolant which can puddle on the passenger front floor. The loss of coolant may cause an engine overheating condition. Our technicians tell us that removal of the dash board is necessary to replace the heater on these vehicles.
1996 GMC Jimmy Questions
When it is running, it idles rough. Any suggestions?
can you please explain how to fix it too?