1993 GMC Jimmy Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 GMC Jimmy
- hard to crank after warms up
- Just put trans fluid in jimmy. The stick was dry. Put two quarts before it regis
- after changing tranny fluid ; trans started slipping;what now?
- Auto trans started with hard shift into 2nd, now hesitating between all shifts.
- Brake lines leaking and fuel lines. Can not find parts anywhere!
1993 GMC Jimmy Problems
The heater core under the right side of the dashboard may leak engine coolant which can puddle on the passenger front floor. The loss of coolant may cause an engine overheating condition. Our technicians tell us that removal of the dash board is necessary to replace the heater on these vehicles.
1993 GMC Jimmy Questions
Termed on stick. Red oil started running out above middle to right side above right wheel. Pouring. What is causing this
works better after it warms up;what do I need to do to make it work better?
I was also told that they are odd sizes.