1998 GMC 3500 Pickup Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 GMC 3500 Pickup
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1998 GMC 3500 Pickup Problems
The inside and outside door handles are prone to breaking.
Power brake systems using "hydro-boost" may leak power steering fluid from the hydro-boost unit located behind the brake master cylinder. Replacement of the hydro-boost unit is the common repair to correct this concern.
The power door lock actuators may become slow to operate or stop working completely and require replacement.
1998 GMC 3500 Pickup Questions
I have a 1998 3500 Savannah short School bus that I converted into a vending bus..I drove it for 4 years fine..Last year it started where I have to jump it everyday before I can drive it..Can anyone help me..I do NOT leave anything plugged in.
I've been un-hooking batt. between try's.Has two tank's, how do the fuel pump's work with each tank? What about the transfer pump?
has a new fuel filter