1994 GMC 3500 Pickup Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 GMC 3500 Pickup
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1994 GMC 3500 Pickup Problems
Power brake systems using "hydro-boost" may leak power steering fluid from the hydro-boost unit located behind the brake master cylinder. Replacement of the hydro-boost unit is the common repair to correct this concern.
The inside and outside door handles are prone to breaking.
The power door lock actuators may become slow to operate or stop working completely and require replacement.
1994 GMC 3500 Pickup Questions
I turn the engen with the fule line diconnect and no fule comes out
following the procedure to start the GM3500 diesel pickup, Letting glow plugs warm up and turning key to start position, everything went dead. No dash lights - No nothing. Dead in the water. any ideas? it only occured once and it appeared that when the ignition switch was turned to the start p...