1996 GMC 2500 Pickup Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 GMC 2500 Pickup
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1996 GMC 2500 Pickup Problems
The power door lock actuators may become slow to operate or stop working completely and require replacement.
Power brake systems using "hydro-boost" may leak power steering fluid from the hydro-boost unit located behind the brake master cylinder. Replacement of the hydro-boost unit is the common repair to correct this concern.
The inside and outside door handles are prone to breaking.
1996 GMC 2500 Pickup Questions
pedal gets real stiff ,
CHECK ENGINE LIGHT ON ACTS LIKE ITS NOT GETTING ENOUGH GAS CHUGS GOING DOWN ROAD JUST SLIGHTLY I NEED THE CODES FOR THE TRUCK GETTING READSY TO HOOK UP A CAR READER TO IT