1995 GMC 2500 Pickup Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 GMC 2500 Pickup
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1995 GMC 2500 Pickup Problems
The power door lock actuators may become slow to operate or stop working completely and require replacement.
Power brake systems using "hydro-boost" may leak power steering fluid from the hydro-boost unit located behind the brake master cylinder. Replacement of the hydro-boost unit is the common repair to correct this concern.
The inside and outside door handles are prone to breaking.
1995 GMC 2500 Pickup Questions
getting no power to my new fuel pump
My belt keeps jumping off the pulley. I thought it was becuase of the air conditioner pulley so I got a new one. I also got a new belt. I dont know what else to do.
i am having trouble with my tail lights i have changed the bulbs but they still not working. it started on the right side i got it to work then the turn signal stopped working with the lights on and now both sides r out i need help can anyone help ?